Empunya Blog

My photo
Selangor, Malaysia
Tidak liberal. Tidak radikal. Cuma sederhana/average/moderate. Di tengah-tengah. Tu sebab selalu stuck.

Monday, 21 November 2011

Monolog Dalaman

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, 
Dia cemburu sebab sepenuh perhatian si dia kini ditumpahkan kepada si dia. 
*~*~*~*~*~*

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW,
Dia masih cintakan/sayangkan si dia walaupun hatinya/perasaannya sudah terluka banyak kali, sudah terguris sampai boleh nampak kesan parut yang sangat besar dan jelas.
*~*~*~*~*~*

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW,
Dia akan tetap berada di sisi si dia walaupun pada luaran nampak macam masing-masing sudah jauh satu di sini dan satu di sinun.
*~*~*~*~*~*

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW,
There are still some words unsaid between these two. That each of them is still not giving up on each other.
*~*~*~*~*~*

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW,
I will always and forever love them, the people mentioned in this post. Always. Forever.
*~*~*~*~*~*

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW,
I learned that you can't hold everything: if you want it, say it. If you feel it, express it. If you're in doubt, ask about it. If  you have a secret, share it. If you want to scream, just do it. 

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW.. (which I guess, can only apply on me? Cuz it's MY point of view...)



And if you dont mind
Can you tell me?
All your hopes and fears
And everything that you believe in
Would you make a difference in the world
I’d love for you to take me to a deeper conversation         
Only you can make me
I’ve let my guard down for you
And in time you will too 




2 comments:

dee said...

i love you too :p

suhailah salahuddin said...

semua pun betul..heheh..
love you too darling.. :)